Administrative assistant maintaining strict confidentiality, collaborates with teammates to perform high level administrative work that directly advances the operations and objectives of the department served, providing a full suite of skilled support functions to a large work group or highly skilled and specialize support.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
1. Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration, Technology, or related discipline.
2. Five years experiences working in an administrative position.
3. Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
4. Performs skilled support work entering detailed electronic data, researching, retrieving, and formatting information and data requiring specialized knowledge of the assigned work group.
5. Proofread records, documents, or forms and other correspondence.
6. Communicate with staff in other countries to facilitate processing of infor-mation or work product.
7. Administer programs requiring subject matter expertise within the disciplines of the work group supported
8. Creates or directly oversees data report creation, tracking, and dissemination for the department or work group supported.
9. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in a cross-cultural environ-ment.
Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
*** Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above ***
Compassion International uses standardized job families and associated job descriptions. As such, not all employees will be responsible for all functions on this document. Employees may perform these and/or other similar type and level of duties depending on the work group and country to which they are assigned.
Please Submit your application before Nov 2, 2018