This intermediate specialist to design the program performance management framework / plan, and provides high quality data collection at the national office level for all child focused data. She or he will provide monitoring and evaluation for program data to conduct analysis, identify trends, formulate reports and make recommendations based on findings. The specialist provides general knowledge in data collection, measurement and analysis of program activities, outputs, and outcomes. Works with partnership facilitators and the program support team to provide information on intervention milestones realization, financial report status, child development. At this career level, the incumbent supports the local program design, performing independently on moderately complex issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in this or related field.
- 1-3 years Experience working in this or similar position or field.
- Able to read, write, and speak English.
- Design M&E framework and plan.
- Support and provides high quality data to measure program inputs, outputs, and outcomes.
- Solves problems in straightforward situations.
- Provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the monitoring and evaluation discipline.
- Monitors and focused data dashboards, conducts analysis and interpretation of dashboard metrics movement.
- Evaluates general partner compliance and adherence to standards, procedures, and policies related to program quality.
- Able to travel up to 25 %