This senior manager is a member of the National Management Leadership team and provides leadership for all the work with local churches of the National Office/geography as it works to build the ownership, capacity, and resources of local churches to effectively minister to children and youth in their context.
The incumbent collaborates with the National Director and peer managers for alignment and ensuring adequate capacity to support church-facing teams. He/she leads the development and implementation of the Partnership and Growth Strategy that contributes to partner maturity and high quality programs. Leads implementation of the Partnership Management core process.
Represents Compassion with denominational, governmental and other organizational bodies as delegated by the National Director. Promotes and authorizes alliances with such organizations at the national level that increase opportunities for church partner resource mobilization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Thai Nationality
- Strategic, Innovative and Cross-Cultural mindset.
- Excellence on Communication
- Relevant work experience required at least 10 yrs.
- Provides leadership to at least two managers and senior level professional staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Fluent in English and/or the relevant language(s) of the assigned area.
- May be required to travel up to 20% of normal schedule
Please click the link to download Application Form and see full Job description
Please Submit your application before Jun 30, 2019