This supervisor provides tactical supervision to assists in completing broad accounting support tasks such as bank reconciliations, periodic close out activities, financial statement preparation, global rollups, and international partner billings. The primary purpose of this position is to provide full, daily supervision for assigned support and/or paraprofessional staff. This responsibility includes hiring, discipline, and termination, as well as, coaching, performance management, assigning, checking, and approving work to meet specific objectives. The incumbent will ensure completion of department responsibilities following established practices, organizational strategy, department guidelines, and within approved budget.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Good communication skills in Thai and English.
- At least 3 years experience working in this or similar filed.
- Provides leadership for at least two support staff.
- Experience with remote working is advantage.
- Required to travel up to 10% of normal schedule.