Compassion is a Christian Holistic Children’s ministry, dedicated to addressing the needs of children in poverty. We advocate for the poor, ministering to their needs and act on their behalf. We are currently seeking a person as detailed below : Mature Christian person, based on evangelical Christian values, with a vision and passion for children mission.
Training Consultant assists with interacting with local church to build capacity and resource of local church partners to minister to children in their own context. This consultant is responsible for supporting relationship with church partner in way that fosters mutual respect, trust, and service that build up church ministry. Normally working his or her assigned country, the Training Consultant responsible with full learning cycle, including need analysis, design & development, implementation and evaluation. Contributes effort to increase Compassion’s visibility with potential church partners as assigned. Helps distribute in country communication materials as needed. May support the work of Compassion International at child and youth forums and events.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in this or related field.
- Able to communicate in English, Burmese or Karen.
- Experience working in this or similar filed is an advantage.
- Experience working in Holistic Child Development or Project Management or similar is an advantage.
- Required to travel up to 50% of normal schedule