Sponsor Donor Support Associate – Contractor : 1 Position
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understands Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commits to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abides by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Reports any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately supports responses to incidents if they occur.
- Assists with coordinating the gathering of communication resources from the church partner.
- Follows production schedules with deadlines and acts on feedback on the quality of information received.
- Supports various field office staff to process marketing or external relations related information.
- Generates, organizes, records, and tracks child, mother-child unit and student information and correspondence documents.
- Helps monitor quality of documents and enters them into the database for dispatching.
- Produces electronic child information by entering child and sponsorship data into database and produces database reports and maintains computer files. Also reviews, approves or rejects child information received.
- Often provides some general administrative support.